The local liaison person appointed by your Association will be your contact point to interface with FIRES. Liaison persons may be asked to assist their Association in cataloging its books, and periodically communicating FIRES progress through their Association newsletter or group e-mail.
- In support of the FIRES mission, one individual from each member Association is selected to serve as a liaison person between its members and FIRES.
- Each FEZANA member Association nominates a member to be a liaison between the Association and FIRES.
- FIRES encourages each Association to start a library at the Association and catalog its contents. FIRES will upload all catalogs to the FIRES website.
- The liaison will disseminate information about FIRES to his/her Association.
- Liaison persons may be asked to assist their Associations in cataloging books, and periodically communicating FIRES progress through their Association newsletters or group e-mails.
The following people are serving as the FIRES liaison for their Association members:
- Minoo Press – Zoroastrian Association of Metropolitan Chicago (ZAC-Chicago)
- Nazneen Spliedt – Zarathoshti Anjuman of Northern California (ZANC)
- Jerry Kheradi – Zoroastrian Association of Greater Boston Area (ZAGBA)
- Sam Bharda – Ontario Zoroastrian Community Foundation (OZCF)
- Pallan Ichaporia – Zoroastrian Association of Pennsylvania, Delaware & New Jersey (ZAPANJ)
- Anahita Sidhwa – Zoroastrian Association of Northern Texas (ZANT)
If you do not see a liaison member for your Association, or you are in a region of North America without a Zoroastrian Association, please contact FIRES directly.